After fight with GPO and technet. We define how to do that:
Add new scheduler:
Configuring a Scheduled Task item
To create a new Scheduled Task preference item
1. Open the Group Policy Management Console . Right-click the Group Policy object (GPO) that should contain the new preference item, and then click Edit .
2. In the console tree under Computer Configuration or User Configuration , expand the Preferences folder, and then expand the Control Panel Settings folder.
3. Right-click the Scheduled Tasks node, point to New , and select Scheduled Task .
4. In the New Scheduled Task Properties dialog box, select an Action for Group Policy to perform. (For more information, see “Actions” in this topic.)
5. On the Task tab, enter task settings for Group Policy to configure or remove. (For more information, see “Task settings” in this topic.)
6. If creating, updating, or replacing a task:
1. Click the Schedule tab, and configure one or more schedules for the task. (For more information, see “Schedule settings” in this topic.)
2. Click the Settings tab, and enter any additional task settings for Group Policy to configure. Here you may define idle times.
7. Click the Common tab, configure any options, and then type your comments in the Description box. (For more information, see Configure Common Options.)
8. Click OK . The new preference item appears in the details pane.